As you may be aware, the Bissell Cleanview Helix Vacuum Cleaner, model 82H1, is very popular with many consumers that take pride in clean floors.
Perhaps it should come as no surprise that Bissel is, and has always been a household name when it comes to producing affordable vacuum cleaners that work reasonably well. Therefore, if you need a new vacuum cleaner, or simply want to replace an older unit, the Bissell Cleanview Helix Vacuum Cleaner is sure to suit your needs.
- 12 amps— If you have rugs with heavy piles or large areas to cover, you will need all the suction you can get from this motor.
- Bagless— Why worry about replacing bags when this canister is easy to clean and replace?
- Adjustable height— Ideal if you tend to be too tall or too short for regular sized vacuum cleaners.
- HEPA filter— Individuals that have allergies will appreciate a vacuum cleaner that will filter out all kinds of contaminants.
What buyers like about the product
- Easy to assemble. A number of customers noted that this vacuum cleaner is easy to assemble than others in the same or higher price range.
- Powerful motor and good suction. If you want good suction and a reliable motor, most consumers will tell you to look no further than this model.
- Container easy to replace. If you struggled with canisters from other vacuums, you can rest assured that other customers that found relief with this one are telling you the truth.
Hear it From Buyers:
Petra Tiernay – I’ve always had bad allergies and decided to give this cleaner a try before moving on to a Dyson. I am pleased to say I have far fewer allergies now, and did not need to upgrade to a more expensive machine to get the filtration that I needed.
Mark Avery – My vacuum cleaner is like my car – I need a lot of power to get things done on time. I am pleased to say the Bissell Cleanview Helix Vacuum Cleaner more than keeps up with my needs.
What buyers don’t like about the product
- Container too small. A number of customers noticed that they spent upwards of half an hour extra on vacuuming because they constantly had to stop and empty the container.
- Filters clog easily. Many customers noticed that suction was lost completely until they unclogged the filters sadly, clogging was a very common experience.
- Outer shell always gets dirty. Several buyers found this vacuum cleaner extremely messy to use, and also hard to keep clean.
Hear it From Buyers:
Tabitha Rhodes – Even though this vacuum is supposed to make your house cleaner, it truly creates more mess than it is worth. Not recommended for anyone serious about a clean home.
Chris Branton – I was very disappointed to have to stop three or four times during each vacuuming session to either empty the canister or unclog the filter. There has to be a problem with this design.
Even though the Bissell Cleanview Helix Vacuum Cleaner has an appealing HEPA filter, it may not work well if you have a lot of vacuuming to do on a routine basis. You may be better served by looking for a cleaner that does not require as much maintenance.