If you have a busy household, there are always going to be times when you need a vacuum cleaner such as the Dirt Devil Versa Power Vacuum Cleaner, model SD20000RED, for quick touch up jobs.
As you may be aware, Dirt Devil tends to be one of the first names that comes to mind when shopping for a vacuum cleaner. While their products may not be as reliable as a Dyson, they do tend to be cheaper.
Therefore, when it comes to lightweight, multi-purpose vacuum cleaners, it should come as no surprise that many people turn to the Dirt Devil Versa Power Vacuum Cleaner.
- 3 in 1 design— This product features a lightweight stick vacuum that can also function as a handheld and crevice cleaner.
- Handheld is fully detachable— Simply remove the stick and you have a fully functional lightweight vacuum.
- Permanent dust cup— Never worry about buying or changing messy bags with this easy to use cup.
What buyers like about the product
- Easy to assemble. Several people that bought this vacuum for hard to reach areas were very impressed with the ease of converting it into three different designs.
- Lightweight. Many customers found this tool ideal for stairs and other areas where it is harder to manage a heavier cleaner.
- Does not need a battery for handheld operation. A number of people that were tired of batteries dying in the middle of vacuuming their car found this model perfect.
Hear it From Buyers:
Shane Rose – I needed a vacuum cleaner that I could get into tight spots around the nursery. Dirt Devil Versa Power Vacuum Cleaner is perfect for that task.
Tracy Holmes – My car is my prize possession. I am very grateful that I can keep the carpets clean without spending a fortune on batteries, or spending hours recharging them.
What buyers don’t like about the product
- Dust comes out when in operation. Many customers will tell you that even emptying the cup will not stop dust from getting into the air each time you vacuum.
- Motor emits a burning odor. Several customers noted they could not use this vacuum for more than a few minutes without a horrible smell coming from the motor.
- Weak suction. Very few customers were satisfied with suction, even on hardwood floors.
Hear it From Buyers:
Mohammed James – I thought this vacuum was great the first time I used it, and then emptied the cup. Second time I used it, I felt like my home had been invaded by a dust storm.
Barb Sunder – Within five minutes of turning this vacuum on, it emitted a burning odor from the motor. Shoddy construction from top to bottom.
If you need to do a light vacuuming in a hurry, the Dirt Devil Versa Power Vacuum Cleaner may suit your needs.