If you are looking for the most elite vacuum cleaners on the market, then you cannot go wrong by purchasing something like the Dyson Ball All-Floors Upright Vacuum Cleaner, model DC25. Today, Dyson has a reputation for high-end vacuum cleaners that set the standard by which all other vacuums are compared.
No matter whether people settle on a Bissel, Hoover, Dirt Devil, or Shark, you will find that most, if not all of them, started out wanting to buy a Dyson.
Therefore, if you are looking for the best possible vacuum cleaner, it may be worth your while to buy a Dyson Ball DC25 Upright Vacuum Cleaner.
- Ball for smooth steering— If you have problems with regular vacuum cleaners, this one is sure to be much easier to manage.
- Anti-clog technology— Never worry about filters clogging halfway through vacuuming your floors.
- HEPA filtration— Ideal for anyone with allergies, or those that must be in a dust free environment.
- Works on all floor types— Useful if you need to vacuum bare floors as well as ones with carpets.
What buyers like about the product
- Easy to store away. A number of customers were very happy to find this powerful vacuum cleaner also took up very little space in the closet.
- Lightweight. Several buyers were looking for a lighter weight vacuum to replace older units. They were not disappointed with the weight of this machine.
- Powerful. The vast majority of buyers will tell you that nothing says “power suction” quite like a Dyson.
Hear it From Buyers:
Jennifer Mars – When I first got this vacuum, I was afraid it was going to be underpowered because it is so small. I was wrong; it is truly powerful and has excellent suction.
Peter Jones – I had one Dyson vacuum cleaner before this one, and am pleased to say Dyson Ball DC25 Upright Vacuum Cleaner is every bit as powerful as the last one. Kudos for another fine product!
What buyers don’t like about the product
- Expensive. Even though Dyson vacuum cleaners are highly regarded, most felt they were too expensive given the cost of other machines with similar features.
- Ball makes it impossible to get into small or tight areas. A number of people noted that it was impossible to get this machine to fit under counters and other tight spots where they needed to vacuum.
- Pet hair emitted with exhaust. As expensive as this vacuum is, several customers found that pet hair went right back out with the exhaust.
Hear it From Buyers:
Melinda South – I bought this vacuum cleaner because my son has severe allergies. Even though the filter works, cat and dog hair still find their way into the exhaust. A bad deal, considering the price.
Thomas Reeves – I bought a Dyson because I was tired of pushing around a vacuum cleaner that seemed impossible to steer. What I got was an expensive vacuum cleaner that I can’t even use in half the areas that I need to vacuum. Next time I will go with a Roomba.
Even though Dyson has an excellent reputation, we do not feel the Dyson Ball DC25 Upright Vacuum Cleaner lives up to their usual standards. That said, if you do not have pets, or need a vacuum cleaner with a HEPA filter, this one may still be of use to you.