Many people that purchase the Panasonic MC-CG902 Canister Vacuum Cleaner would agree this award is well deserved.
No doubt, if you have a complicated household, and want your home to remain clean, you will enjoy a number of benefits associated with using a Panasonic Canister Vacuum Cleaner.
- 12 amp motor— If you have a number of large area rugs, or ones with heavy pile, the extra suction power is sure to be useful.
- 4 position head adjustment— No matter whether you are vacuuming a hardwood floor or a thick Persian rug, being able to raise and lower the head height offers a number of advantages.
- Ergonomic handle and design— Why bend down to turn the vacuum cleaner on and off, or deal with a torturous wrist angle while vacuuming?
What buyers like about the product
- Control switch is in the handle. A number of customers that have back injuries or other problems were pleased to find they could turn Panasonic MC-CG902 Canister Vacuum Cleaner on and off without having to find their way to and from the floor.
- Lightweight. Many people bought this vacuum cleaner because they needed something lightweight that could be taken upstairs or to other areas where it is difficult to take a heavier vacuum.
- Easy to navigate. Several customers were tired of vacuum cleaners that could not get under counters and beds.
Hear it From Buyers:
Jeffrey East – My old vacuum cleaner was so clunky, I constantly had black and blue ankles from it rolling back in my direction. This vacuum is a true wonder, and also gets into tight spots with no problems.
Sondra German – When I sprained my back eight months ago, it became impossible to turn my old vacuum cleaner on and off. A lighter weight and power switch in the handle are just what I needed!
What buyers don’t like about the product
- Defective power switch. Even though having a power switch in the handle was a draw for many people, they were very upset to find it burned out in just a few months.
- Poor warranty service. Several people noted that they could not get their appliances fixed at a nearby location, and also that repairs were substandard.
- Carpet settings do not stay put. A number of people noted that the height of the vacuum head would not stay where they put it. This caused a number of problems with carpets that have a deeper pile.
Hear it From Buyers:
Jaycee Graham – When the power switch burned out in just three weeks, I knew the whole thing was a mess and returned it.
Belinda Greene – I kept jamming my wrist each time the vacuum head dropped to the lowest height and found it impossible to use this machine.
Overall, we feel the Panasonic MC-CG902 Canister Vacuum Cleaner can be used in most households, and comes highly recommended.