Perhaps you will be surprised to find that the Shark Navigator Upright Bagless Vacuum Cleaner, model NV22L, is every bit as good as a Dyson, Bissel, or Dirt Devil.
Even though Shark is not as popular as these companies, they still have loyal fans that would not buy vacuum cleaners from any other company. In fact, in today’s busy world, where a reliable vacuum cleaner is essential, you will find that many consumers are looking to the Shark Navigator Upright Bagless Vacuum Cleaner for home cleaning needs.
- Ergonomic grip— Ideal of if you often have wrist pain, or shoulder issues.
- On/off brush roll— Very useful if you need to vacuum both hardwood floors and ones with rugs.
- Anti-clogging technologies for filter— Why wind up with more dust in the house than you start with each time a filter needs to be cleaned?
What buyers like about the product
- 5 year warranty. Many customers were relieved to know that they would not have to worry about buying a new vacuum cleaner for at least five years.
- Picks up pet hair easily. Several buyers chose this vacuum because it has a reputation for dealing well with animal hairs.
- Lightweight. A number of people bought this vacuum because they wanted something that was easy to carry on stairs as well as push across large rooms.
Hear it From Buyers
Jason Waverly – I could not resist buying this vacuum since it has a five year warranty. Two years later, it is still going strong, and I expect it to continue doing so.
Bernadette Travers – The last thing I wanted was yet another vacuum cleaner that spewed pet hair and dust all over the room. I was ecstatic to find this one actually does pick up pet hair, and it does stay in the canister instead of getting into the exhaust.
What buyers don’t like about the product
- Difficult to empty cup. Unfortunately, when the cup needs to be emptied, many people found the task messy and frustrating.
- Cord does not retract automatically. Several people tripped and fell on the cord when it failed to retract.
- Decreased suction because of holes in crevice tool. A number of people did not understand why holes were drilled into the crevice tool, and were also very disappointed by the reduction in suction.
Hear it From Buyers
Kevin Murray – I really like this vacuum cleaner, but the removing the cup is very difficult. I sometimes wind up spilling out half the dirt each time I have to do this task. It is very counterproductive and disturbing.
Tasha Sathers – When I first saw the crevice tool, I knew it would not work properly. That turned out to be an underestimation. Suction is virtually non-existent with this attachment.
For the most part, we feel that the Shark Navigator Upright Bagless Vacuum Cleaner is suitable for most households. If you have pets, or need a reliable vacuum that will endure daily wear, this one will provide what you need.